Thursday, December 29, 2011

~Vendor Love: Adam's DJ Service~

I got a super sweet endorsement from Adam at Adam's DJ Service in Seattle.

What a great guy and talented DJ he is!

We worked together on Lindsay's wedding on October 1st held at DeLille Cellars.
(go DJ, that's my DJ! On the left)

Everything was perfect and went off without a hitch thanks to our amazing team.
More to come on this wedding soon:-)

Adam: 

"I recently had the pleasure of working a wedding with Tamara and of all the new planners I got an opportunity to work with in 2011, Tamara is my new fav! She is very thorough, very easy to work with, she's totally cool and simply gets it done from all angles! I would recommend her in a heartbeat for anyone looking for a planner/coordinator for their BIG DAY!"

Thanks Adam, can't wait until the next wedding!

Oh and he is like one of the best in the Seattle area and has awards to show it up on his website:


2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an honor to get an endorsement like that! You sound like a great wedding planner. :)

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet words, Tamara! And I know they are all the truth :) Here's to a fabulous 2012 my friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete