Friday, December 9, 2011

~New News and Reviews~

Happy weekend lovelies!!!

I have a few updates this week:

I have received 2 fabulous new reviews from past clients.  These always make me teary eyed and super giddy to receive.  I spend a lot of time with these people, planning their biggest day.  We work hard together, cry, laugh, stress, smile, plan plan plan together.  We bond and become good friends. Soooo love them all!

Here are my 2 newest reviews this week:

Lindsay
 (married 10/1/11)

"Tammy was absolutely amazing! I hired her as my day-of-coordinator for my October wedding and she went above and beyond my expectations! She was always so organized and met with me on multiple occasions with and without my wedding vendors. Tammy has a very sweet personality and she is definitely a people pleaser. She listens to your vision and has really good feedback and ideas that fit with your style. On the days leading up to my wedding she sent me multiple reassuring messages and knew just the right words to calm me down and to know it was all going to turn out great...and it did! Tammy goes above and beyond and I definitely recommend her!"

Justin 
(married 7/22/11)

"Tamara was a great wedding planner and was very helpful with the planning, organizing and coordination on the wedding day. We have a family emergency that happened a couple weeks before the wedding and had to put a lot of responsibility on Tamara and she came through."

Love them!!!


Also more BIG NEWS!!!!!

I'm sure all of you have heard of BRIDES magazine.

You know, the BIGGEST wedding magazine ever.

Well I got a message from them yesterday that they wanted a few items from my  Etsy shop by Monday for a potential inclusion in their April magazine!!!

Ohhhhh Emmmm Geeee

I am beside myself.
Sent it overnight on them today and will keep my fingers crossed.
Maybe cross your fingers for me too?

Will keep you all posted!!!

Enjoy your weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Yay! This is so exciting! So happy for you! And I love that first photo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how exciting!!!!! so pleased for you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing news!!! You are going to be famous!! :) I bet it is so nice to be recognized for your hard work and all the time you spend with clients. Looks like you are amazing at what you do, love.

    XOXO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete