Monday, December 12, 2011

~Inspirations for your Monday: Peach and Gold~

Happy Monday everyone!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
We sure did! Family time, cooking, baking, date night, and I submitted a few weddings I did this year to some big blogs, crossing my fingers!

Some beautiful wedding inspiration for you:

Peach and gold, what a lovely soft, girly combination that I have been drawn to over and over again.

Of course add in some glitter and bling, soft flowers, and a pair of Badgley Mischkas and it's perfect!

credits: 
1) Desserts: found on tumblr here (artist unknown) 2) Glitter lips: here 3) Gown: Versace, Fall 2011, Atelier Versace Couture Collection here 4) Pink Sapphire and rose gold ring here 5) Dresses seen on Love and Lavender by Jason and Anna Photography here 6) Macaroons in glitter by Sweet and Saucy here 7) Gorgeous aisle decor found on bravobride here 8) Sequin vase seen on Decor8  9)  Garter by Mamie and Jaimes10) Badgley Mischkas found here 

Enjoy your week!

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh I love the peach and gold bridesmaids dresses! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute blog!!! Thanks for stopping by mine. :) I'll be following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of simplybytamaranicole blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete