Friday, December 23, 2011

~LOVE~

Just a quick post right before the crazy Christmas weekend.
Today I will not be showing the adorable details that normally grace these pages.

Today is about LOVE.
The reason behind my job (wedding planning).
The meaning behind life.
TRUE LOVE.
No matter how cute your wedding decor is, how trendy or trend setting your ideas are.
It's all about one big thing . . .  LOVE!

Let's try to really focus on what's truly important.
Forget the little things that cause arguments.

Forgive and forget and truly just LOVE.

"True love is not about the hugs and kisses, the 'I love you's' or the 'I miss you's', but about the chills that hit every part of your spine when you think about him."


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post :) What a timeless photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you said. It is easy to forget why we truly get married- LOVE. Have a happy holiday, dear!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete