Sunday, December 4, 2011

~Bride and Groom Chairs~

How cute to have the bride and groom have their own special chairs for the wedding reception?!

They should stand out, it is their big day.

A few of my faves:
Feather chairs, found on Pinterest. SO feminine, soft and gorgeous.

The ghost chairs I LOVE

(Seen on Love and Lavender, Photography by Luna Photo.)
How fab are these gold chairs?!


Statement pieces will make a huge impact, look great in photos AND draw some attention to the bride and groom.

There are so many rental companies, OR vintage rental companies that you could get these from.
Also, have some fun chairs at home?  Bring them!
Know someone that has some fabulous chairs?  Borrow!
try to save money but make a big impact.

Would you use chairs like these for bride/groom seating??


P.S. I had my annual girl's holiday party last night!
Theme: Silver and Gold Glitter Glam.
Check out some pics and photo booth craziness over on my personal blog here

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the ghost chairs, what a brilliant idea :)

    Your newest follower,
    Tara

    http://abrewofblessings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those feather chairs! So gorgeous and unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fancy! I love the feather chair too ! oh but the second one...amazing!

    ReplyDelete