Monday, October 17, 2011

~Lounge Me Pretty~

All of us in the wedding industry AND on blogs know that Style Me Pretty is THE wedding inspiration blog.  They are simply just fabulous!

One wedding decor trend that I still LOVE is the lounge area.
And this one from Style Me Pretty is GORGEOUS! Love the furniture, the soft draping, I would love to be a guest here!

Last night I wrapped up a two day wedding weekend, it was a BLAST and we have 2 lounge areas to show you soon.  I had the pleasure working with Pia from Lin and Jirsa Photography, from Orange County.  His photos are AMAZING and I can't wait to show you the sneak peaks soon.

Speaking of lounge, that is exactly what I am going to do after 17 hours of wedding craziness/fun!

3 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of the lounge area too and chandeliers, of course! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Love the flowers on the chandelier!! xx

    ReplyDelete