Monday, October 10, 2011

~Destiny and Fili's Wedding~

On August 28th I was able to help Destiny and Fili with coordinating their 
Samoan/Mexican wedding.
Destiny is such a sweet lady, and they are just a cute couple!
They incorporated both cultures into a super fun performance and dance filled wedding reception!!!
I was in awe during the Samoan dancing and singing, as well as the Mexican dances.  Such a fun time we all had.
I also helped by putting together THIRTEEN bouquets and THIRTEEN boutonnieres.  
Tried my hand at florist work and it was fun!
I will post more details soon after I meet with Destiny for coffee at "our place".  For now here is a link to the amazing photographer's photos of the event:
and a few sneak peaks:

As always . . . more to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Dancing is always a fun and romantic way to celebrate a wedding. Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, SUCH a beautiful wedding!

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete