Thursday, October 20, 2011

~Fun Vase DIY: Centerpieces?~

SUPER simple and chic and cute.

I'm so making these for a future inspiration shoot and will share photos.
Picturing this with silver or gold shimmer paint.

You like?!

To the brides:
If you need to make any crafts for your wedding or wedding decor, I'm a huge fan of letting your girls help! They WANT to trust me! Most girl's love getting together, love to help, and love weddings.  Ease your load and plan a girl's craft night with some vino.

I've done several girl's craft nights with my brides and their girls to hack out their weddings.  SO FUN AND saves a ton of moolah.


Psssst see the social media icons on the upper left?!
Yup just added those.  Click on them to find me on Pinterest, Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, or to email me anything at all:-)  K yayyy thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love those! Very fun and modern. You're right, we're happy to work for wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love DIYs! A girls' craft night sounds like a fab idea. You get to hang out with the girls and take care of crafts for the wedding. A win-win!

    XoXo, Bree
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete