Tuesday, March 8, 2011

~Pretty Peonies~

I'm so in love with
Peonies

"Peonies are known as the flower of riches and honor.  With their lush, full, rounded bloom, peonies embody romance and prosperity and are regarded as an omen of good fortune and a happy marriage."





                                                              Source: reasonstobreathe.tumblr.com via Tammy on Pinterest

                                                                  Source: rachelbrice.tumblr.com via Allyson on Pinterest


So feminine, soft and just gorgeous!
My flower of choice right now.

What's your flower of choice?!

~Simply by Tamara Nicole~

4 comments:

  1. Loving the colors in this post and peonies are lovely...I also love hydrangea! Such lovely ideas and ways to use such a delicate, but full flower! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your wedding blog! soooooooo soooo soooo very cute! can't wait to read everyday :) yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love peonies too. I wish they were in season all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love peonie..They are so beautifull:) Have a fantastic day, darling
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a charming jewelry GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in:)

    ReplyDelete