Monday, March 14, 2011

~Ombre Wedding Inspiration in Pink~


Ombre
"n. A French term meaning "shaded." Usually a multicolored stripe, with colors graduating from light to dark. The color effect is woven into the fabric. Generally produced by arranging different tones in the warp."


Of course I had to choose pink . . . one of my favorite colors and so classy and feminine for a wedding.
You see a lot of this color on my blog!

As I've been browsing the blog scene lately I've come across some gorgeous monochromatic, or "ombre"  photos . . . here are a few:










Simply beautiful, feminine and elegant.

I can't wait to use this color scheme for one of my bride's someday!

Happy Monday to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Love them. I have to ask, are you a wedding planner? sorry if i'm being slow.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire: you're a doll, and you're not slow it's a new beginning for me! I have a few weddings already this year, and have helped several friends in the past and love it all, so yes I am a wedding planner:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..In love with this colour and the cake looks fantastic! Such a beautiful post, darling
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a cool Loop GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in:)

    ReplyDelete