Friday, March 25, 2011

~Details I Love: Pintuck Linens~

I've been attracted to this textured gorgeous fabric lately.


                                                                           Source: stylemepretty.com via Ann on Pinterest

Pintuck
"Parallel folds of fabric stitched on the outside or inside of a garment; called pin tucks when many tucks are used close together within a narrow fold. On the outside, pintucks may be considered as ornamentation, in addition to being a means to manipulate fullness in the garment."

Lighting will illuminate the textures even more. 
If you have candles or beautiful lamps at the table, it will look even more elegant!

                                                                       Source: stylemepretty.com via Corinne on Pinterest


                                                                       Source: momandmeevents.com via Kamie on Pinterest

Priced just slightly more than the normal satin choice,
it's worth the extra couple dollars per table to add more class and texture.
                                                                      Source: weddings.theknot.com via Natalie on Pinterest
Love this detail!

~Tamara Nicole~

P.S. Today I am visiting the Woodmark Hotel in Kirkland with a bride, will take pictures and share here soon.

Also coming up: tips on planning a memorable bridal shower!

3 comments:

  1. I think I am going to be using some sort of simple sticks in my table centerpieces at my wedding...there is something about them I enjoy and since my wedding and reception will be outdoors, I think it will tie in the scenery!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that sounds lovely Liesl! We had curly willows at ours and I LOVE the look:-)

    ReplyDelete