Monday, September 17, 2012

~Tips for my Brides #4: Boutonniere Photography!~

Happy Monday lovies!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend, we sure did! My couple Sarah and Simon tied the knot on Saturday and we all had a BLAST at their wedding.  Details and photos to come :)

Anyway I wanted to continue my small tips to my brides here!


                                                                      Source: etsy.com via Tamara on Pinterest


Tips for My Brides #4: Boutonniere Photography


                                                             Source: everylastdetailblog.com via Tamara on Pinterest

I will be one of the first to admit that planning a wedding is a LOT of work. A LOT of wedding details to plan (that's why I have a job, right?!).


                                                                     Source: stylemepretty.com via Tamara on Pinterest

So with all of the many details you have to think about, a lot of the little things get overlooked. Like a photo of the boutonnieres or bouquets by themselves.


                                                                      Source: stylemepretty.com via Tamara on Pinterest

This is one of my fave shots that I tell all of my brides to make sure that the photographers get this. Just because it is so darn cute. You pay for the boutonnieres (and some of you make them!) so why not show them off, so that you can remember how cute they were?


                                                                    Source: ruffledblog.com via Tamara on Pinterest

All you need is a fun background to lay them on. That's it!

                                                              Source: greenweddingshoes.com via Tamara on Pinterest

Some can even take it one step further and add in tags for them. LOVE this little detail. LOVE.


                                                                         Source: ruffledblog.com via Tamara on Pinterest



                                                           Source: hannahkoodesigns.blogspot.com via Tamara on Pinterest

What do you think?

~Simply by Tamara Nicole~

2 comments:

  1. Never thought of this idea! It would be awesome to take photos of it! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a neat idea !! beautiful shots. following you on pinterest now ;))

    ReplyDelete