Thursday, September 13, 2012

~Tips For My Brides #3: Hangers!~

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a fabulous week:)

Today's tip for brides:

***Get a nice hanger***


                                                                       Source: lilafrancesdesigns.com via Erin on Pinterest

Oh yes this is SUCH a small detail, but a huge thing for me.  
For serious.

I asked one of my past brides if there was anything they would have done different, any advice to other brides. 
The ONE thing she said was that she wished that she had thought of getting a nice hanger for her dress, or even just using a wood one.

                                                                 Source: janamorganblog.com via Tamara on Pinterest

NOW I always tell each and every one of my brides to make sure and have a fun/cute hanger for their wedding dress.  
The "dress shot" is a huge important one, and can be so beautiful. 
 Why would you want to ruin this with an icky cheap plastic hanger?



                                                                 Source: unitedwithlove.com via Julianne on Pinterest

I can assure you that photographers agree.


                                                                           Source: etsy.com via Elizabeth on Pinterest


Even taking it one step further . . .
Coordinate some cute hangers for the bridesmaids as well.
It can make a cute little gift, a personalized hanger for the maids dresses.


                                                                        Source: weddingwindow.com via Tamara on Pinterest

AND make for a great photo
I see photos of the bridesmaid dresses with the bride's dress . . . but there is all these random sizes, materials and colors of hangers.  It kind of distracts from the beautiful dresses.

                  Source: sunshineandpearls.tumblr.com via Tamara on Pinterest


Ok so you may think that I am being too detailed of picky . . . but that's my job right?! :)

Trust me.  Do it.

~Simply by Tamara Nicole~

P.S. BIG wedding day for Sarah and Simon this Saturday, can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment