Tuesday, September 25, 2012

~Sweet Review, Thanks Stephanie!~

"Tamara is a gem. She is easy to work with, positive, energetic, organized and professional! She has an abundance of great and creative ideas, and she knows how to work on a budget. Everything you could ever want in a wedding planner. We got so lucky with her! Thanks to her help our wedding ran smoothl and totally stress-free. The decorations were even better than we imagined, we loved our cupcakes (done by a vendor she works with), and overall we were just so glad she was there to help guide us through. We got so much praise not just from our guests but from our caterer, photographer, even my hair and makeup stylist because of how organized she was and how easy it was to communicate with her. It was like having one of my good friends plan my wedding! She is just fabulous. Thanks Tamara, you're the best!"


Stephanie YOU my dear are a gem.  So full of life and hilarious! LOVED your vows, like they were the best ever.  You and your dad's dance was the bomb.  I loved loved working with you and Eric and hope we can remain friends forever and ever!
(This is my talented photographer Gabriel Van Whye doing what it takes to get the perfect shot, of the GORGEOUS Stephanie!)

See I am such a lucky planner to have such amazing friends/clients, right?!
Right.

I have been getting so many more sweet words, will post them here with ALL of the amazing pics from my crazy summer full of weddings soon!

2 comments: