Tuesday, June 21, 2011

~Wedding Reception Menu Sign on Wood!~

Hello my blog dearies! Sorry for the MIA blog posts. The hubby and I took a much needed and amazing 4th honeymoon (lol) to Europe! We saw a smidge of England, Norway, France, Ireland and Scotland. We had SUCH an amazing time, and there is just something about being away from work, cell phones, internet, and daily duties that soothes a relationship.  I mean we had 14 days of non stop us time.  I think the longest we were alone was when I went to buy a coffee for about 10 minutes tops. Oh I so love my hubby!!!

While I was away on the long flights, train rides, days at sea, etc. I got a lot of pondering, thinking and thought organizing done.  Don't you just love this when you go away?! Now I am refreshed and energized, and I have a lot of things I want to do on this little blog . . . so stay tuned!

For today I wanted to share this amazing menu I found on Pinterest by Style me Pretty

I love the rustic vibe although it still is classy and fun. LOVE!
. . .
Although we had SUCH a great trip (and I will share a ton of our photos on my personal blog soon), it is so nice to be back home with our dogs, our garden, and my blogging!

Have I missed anything big? 
Hope everyone is doing well!!!

5 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing! We're doing the the same in September. I'll be looking for recommendations for France. Welcome back!

    Love that sign. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo! I'm saving it in my wedding file!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love it! 4th honeymoon... good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! I am definitely having straws at my wedding and already received my order...I love them!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete