Friday, June 3, 2011

~Recent Wedding Love: Long Banquet Reception Tables~





I am helping one of my besties decorate her reception.  The venue has long rectangle tables, so we are so doing this! LOVE it!
The closer proximity to others creates more interaction, and a more relaxed setting.

I can't wait to make table runners, and have a ton of fun silver candles holders, flowers with vases, and wine bottles down the middle of the tables.

Have you been to a wedding with banquet seating?
What do you think?

Enjoy your weekend my blogettes!
I hope you all have something fun planned :-)

3 comments:

  1. I love round tables for conversation purposes... butttt I LOVE this look! So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Jenna as far as round for conversations, but there is something very elegant about the long tables and everyone just having a lovely time! I hope you have a Wonderful Weekend, Tamara...always love your inspirations!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know isn't it just fun looking?! Like a huge feast:-)

    ReplyDelete