Monday, May 2, 2011

~Gorgeous Wedding Cakes~

I am always browsing for wedding inspiration . . .
and have found so many stunning feminine wedding cakes.
Why didn't I see these when I was planning my own wedding?!

Oh well at least I can help my brides with some fun cake ideas . . .

The Classic Wedding Cake
This is so beautiful and girlie! Love the big bow


My favorite cake!!!

Like buttons on the back of a dress . . . so pretty!

The ombre color of this cake is divine!

 Whimsical and fun!
Love the leaves and woodland feel of this cake.

Modern Twists on Wedding Cake
Hillary Duff's Frosting Free Cake




Cake Shooters! LOVE this idea:-)

What are your thoughts on wedding cake?
Traditional?
Modern?

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. I saw in a magazine a lady makes tiered cakes out of her own different size pork pies they were fab, very good for country weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so pretty I would be scared to cut into it! Hmmm....Maybe thats why they charge $15 per person. Cake shooters look fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are amazing wedding cakes, I love the inspiration! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pork pies?! Sounds fun. I love it when people switch things up and do unique vs. traditional :-)

    ReplyDelete