Wednesday, April 13, 2011

~Wedding Photography Love: Beauty!~

I came accross these photos over at The Sweetest Occassion . . .
So simple, soft and girly. 
I am in love with the cake.
Gorgeous!






 I can't get enough of this!
Vendors -
Venue, design, styling + florals:
Cedarwood Weddings / Photography: Kristyn Hogan / Stationery: Designs in Paper / Cake: Patty Cakes
{Photos by Kristyn Hogan.}

For the rest of the gorgeous photos go here
Happy middle of the week . . . that much close to the weekend:-)

6 comments:

  1. Those photos are so romantic:) I love them. happy day, darling
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a charming necklace GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! the super light hints of color and the crystals... perfect!

    loving your blog!
    -kelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning! I love the romantic look of everything and the soft palette! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow sooo pretty. it's so crisp and romantic at the same time. love love love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the neutrals (: This is something I could see for my wedding someday!

    ReplyDelete