Tuesday, February 11, 2014

{Big News #1!}

Why happy Tuesday to all of you!
I hope you are having a GREAT week:)

Things are starting to pick up excitement over here, and we have a lot going on/coming up! Some big features, some new ideas, and some news!

One thing I wanted to share was that I worked all weekend (and I really mean ALL weekend)
on my


That I am just so tickled to share! 

Not only did I do it all by myself, but I feel like I finally have a nice "professional" updated website! I just never was really happy with my last one:)

Hop on over, check out some recent weddings, shoots, etc and let me know what you think!!!

Ciao for now, one more BIG announcement for tomorrow . . .

2 comments:

  1. I love the fresh, new look of your site! Looks so much more modern and it's easier to navigate. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering for the best Seattle Wedding venues for my brother wedding ceremony. Can anyone please suggest the most spectacular venues for the wedding?


    ReplyDelete