Thursday, October 17, 2013

{SBTN's fist MAGAZINE appearance!!!}

The beginning of this year while away on vacation
(when I do my best thinking) 
I wrote down some business goals for the year.

Goals for 2013 . . .

Get featured in my favorite wedding blogs 
(Ruffled, 100 Layer Cake, Wedding Chicks, Green Wedding Shoes)
done, done, done, soon!

Catch up on blogging past weddings
(this will take longer than I thought, but plan is to be fully caught up by end of year)

 . . . a few other important goals I forget . . .
AND

To get in a magazine!

(Thanks La Luz Photography!!!)
Stunning florals by Florarama Modern Design
Gorgeous dress by Seattle's own Luly Yang Couture and model the lovely Claudia Lorena!
Can't forget the fabulous Yessie Makeup Artistry:)
Shoot credits:
(Photography: La Luz Photography / Flowers: Florarama Modern Design / Event Design & Event Planning: Simply by Tamara Nicole / Hair & Makeup: Yessie Makeup Artistry / Venue: Hollywood Schoolhouse / Invitations: The Knot and Feather / Shoes: Steve Madden / Dresses: Luly Yang Couture / Rentals: Vintage Ambiance / Cakes: Honey Crumb Cake StudioKelli’s Creations / Cake Pops:Kelli’s Creations / Cupcakes: Spirit Cupcakes / Flower Girl Dress: Little Dreamers Tutu / Dessert Table Prints: BUTTER Design Lab / Jewelry: Forever 21)

I can't even believe it:)
We have 2 photos in here, the main one on the left and the center photo on the right!!!

I thought I was just dreaming big . . . maybe it would happen next year or a couple down the road. Nope. It was time!

I feel truly blessed . . . and still on cloud 9.
I am so lucky to have so many crazy talented peeps in my life.
I get to do this amazingly rewarding and fun job, and I even get paid for it:)

For some reason this Mint and Gold Enchanted shoot we did last fall just blew up this year (see it here on 100 Layer Cake), 
and someone from the UK saw this, contacted Aly and wanted to feature it in their magazine . . . 
OK!

This is my 3rd year in business as Simply by Tamara Nicole, 
and I swear it just gets better and better.


xoxo 
Dream BIG my darlings!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh how exciting, you deserve it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been 3 years already! You have accomplished so much and you're still going strong!

    ReplyDelete