Monday, December 10, 2012

~Our "Mock" Engagement Shoot with Laura Marchbanks!~

Most of you know that we have been married for over 4 years now (YAY!)

But everyone loves a fun photo shoot, right?!

So when I saw on FB that the super talented local photographer Laura Marchbanks was looking for "models" for some engagement session ideas, I jumped on it! 
(hubby was kind of pushed into it, but what guy really loves photos?!)

I was super excited about Laura's vision: Northwest Bohemian Chic 
(or something like this!)
It's not our normal style, BUT let me tell you we had SO much fun! We now have flannel shirts that we wear once in a while b/c of this shoot! Lol.

Another super cool fact: Laura shot with film! That seems to be hard to find these days right?! Skills!
(Kodak Portra 400. Mamiya 645 AFD. 80mm lens.)

My hair and makeup was done by the oh-so-amazing Yessie from Yessie Makeup Artistry.  She is my fave and go to girl for all of my brides!

Anywho here are some photos from our shoot! 
(and here is Laura's blog post about it: here)
 (he totally looks like a model!)
 These outfits were too fun









 (one of my faves!)


 (yum)

 Our Christmas card!








 (another fave!)






Isn't my hubby just adorable!?!?!

Thanks Laura and Yessie!
The braids, 
the curls, 
the lashes, 
the faux fur, 
the plaid.  

WAY TOO MUCH FUN!

Maybe a yearly tradition for an anniversary photoshoot? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment