Thursday, August 11, 2011

~Twitter Love and Prettiness~

Eeeeek!
That's all I can say right now . . . things just are getting better and better.

Wedding Show: getting BIG! Big plans and surprises, our sponsor is getting us major advertising here soon and I just can't wait.  Can't even sleep b/c I am so pumped. We are going to be donating proceeds of ticket sales to a charity, announcement soon.  Geez! Lol 1 month and 8 days left until the big day!

Wedding Planning: Going fabulous! I am so lucky to work with some amazing brides, AND I've been getting some good referrals from Ray's Boathouse. LOVE them! They even tweeted some love today:

"Getting married? Need help? Check out our newest wedding planner/stylist. She's amazing!"
Ummm YOU guys are amazing! Highly recommend their location and spectacular food to any bride.  Seriously.  Love.
Now onto weddings . . .
I just love this photo of a GORGEOUS ceremony outside with hay and lanterns.  So quaint!
Enjoy:

1 comment:

  1. Loving the lanterns hanging from the tree! I'm having an outdoor ceremony and reception and have been wanting to do special lighting and things hanging from the trees...so pretty!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete