Sunday, December 1, 2013

{Sarah & Simon's Wedding at Maritime Event Center in Seattle by Red Filter Photography}

 I hope everyone had an AMAZING Thanksgiving weekend:)

I wanted to share this sweet and hilarious wedding with you guys . . .

{Sarah & Simon}
Maritime Event Center
Seattle, WA
9.15.12

Sarah was such a joy to work with in planning for her big day! 
I really enjoyed her sweet smile and chill approach to planning her wedding.  Everything was so personal with family and friends, her childhood pastor married them, they did a Chinese Tea Ceremony for family and friends, and everyone really did dance the night away! 
I will never ever forget this wedding.  
Not only was Simon (the groom) HILARIOUS and so very entertaining all night long, and Sarah so sweet  . . . but I also met Shelby and Nathaniel from Red Filter Photography . . . my new friends (and a shout out to their 2nd shooter Abigail!)
Here you go:

{Getting Ready}
Hair and Makeup for the girls was done by Pacific Artistry



AND the gorgeous flowers were from Seattle Floral Design
Don't you just love the orchids?!

not only is her dress gorgeous, but look at that belt! Love it:)

And that statement necklace!


I love these convertible dresses that the girls ordered.  The girls wore them in all different styles. Funny side note: they were super long so I helped them "hem" them that morning lol :)

Isn't she gorgeous? :)


Here's Simon!

Isn't his shirt pretty amazing?


{The First Look}


I just love how you can see Sarah's personality through this.  She is just so graceful and poised.


Gotta love the Seattle skyline by the Pier.





The guys  . . .


The ladies . . .



{The Ceremony}

They made their own programs

Chair covers an sashes were from DM Wedding Rentals (Hi Dana!)



Happy tears from Sarah's mother, aww!









Annnnnnd . . . Husband and wife!

{Tea Ceremony}






{The Reception}







The YUM cupcakes and adorable mini cutting cake were made by New York Cupcakes


All You Can Sweet provided this candy bar, and I must say it was a hit allll night long!






















And then things got a little crazy/fun!


Thanks to our DJ Chris from Energetic Events the dance floor was PACKED all night long




And then there was Simon! Lol Probably my most entertaining groom ever . . . he was SO hilarious . . . I don't think I have laughed so much at a wedding ever! Thank you SO much for being fun and both of you for being so light hearted and chill.  

Your wedding was SO much fun and so memorable.
Thank you for letting me be such a part of your Wedding day, and I wish you both an amazingly happy marriage!!!


Here's Red Filter Films view of the day . . .



This is me with Red Filter Photography.  Too much fun!

The team:
PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEOGRAPHY: Red Filter Photography
CANDY BUFFET: All You Can Sweet
PHOTOBOOTH: Blink Photobooth
MAKEUP/HAIR: Pacific Artistry
OFFICIANT:  Pastor Kirby Unti

1 comment:

  1. Lovely couple :) The dance pictures look so fun! I love the dessert table and the bride's gown! ♥

    ReplyDelete