Saturday, September 28, 2013

{Ramus and Fahm's wedding at the Edgewater Hotel by Alante Photography}

Ohhhhh Fahm and Ramus you two were just so fun from the beginning! You can tell through your jokes and interaction that you guys are so in love, but also are comfortable with each other and just being yourself (and making fun of each other!).
I am SO happy you chose me to help with some planning and the day of your wedding!
You can see through the photos (by the OH SO talented Alante Photography!)
that everyone had SUCH a great time! Everyone at your wedding sure knows how to have a good time.

Everything from the Chinese tea ceremony, to the funny speeches and you hilarious faces in photos (Fahm!), it all was perfect.  I mean not often do couples actually give me a shout out at their own wedding in front of everyone:) I will never ever forget this day.  

Thanks for everything, and we still need to do that double date Happy Hour!!!

Ramus & Fahm
7.28.12
The Edgewater Hotel

 The flowers (Stadium Flowers!) were just so bright and beautiful!

 OK I LOVED that Fahm had 3 outfits for her wedding!!!

 (Did you know that the Beatles stayed here at the Edgewater Hotel??)



 Eeeek the first look, always a fave moment!

 (Isn't his expression amazing?!)




 The MOH and Ramus goofing around.  Wait everyone did the whole day:)
I love when everyone is fun and not stressed!
 One of my fave shots, way to go Alante! That dress!







 Now time for the Chinese tea ceremony.  I have seen so many of these and I love it everytime:)





 HA this is a perfect Fahm expression!!! Love it:) She has such a fun personality.
 Ceremony time!

 I mean really, these photos in the Edgewater . . . .



 Simply Beautiful! Look how happy they are:)




 (he he there's me in the background! Everyone was just having SO much fun the whole time)

 Love this photo of the flower girls looking out at the view of Puget Sound.  Dresses by Flower Girl BOutique (Hi Jenn!)

 See even grandma was having a BALL!




 Dress #3!


What a night, congrats again Love Birds!!!


Our dream team:
COORDINATOR:  Simply by Tamara Nicole
PHOTOGRAPHY/PHOTOBOOTH:  Alante Photography 
OFFICIANT:  The Wedding Gentleman
MAKEUP: Marina Pirkle
HAIR:  Fahm's mother's friend
TRANSPORTATION: Rare Form Limo Service
DRESS: Vera Wang
Flower Girl Dresses: Flower Girl Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment