Saturday, April 6, 2013

~Awww sweet review from my bride, love!~

Awwww! I got this amazing view from my dear friend and recent bride Piyali.  

Piyali and Jon's wedding was just simply AMAZING a few weeks ago!

 Can't wait to share photos and stories with all of you.

Thanks love!

"Ladies, look no further...hire this woman!!! As soon as I got engaged, I was certain that I wanted to design my wedding myself but wanted someone there to coordinate everything to make sure it all came together on the day-of. I researched pretty much every well-rated day-of coordinator in Seattle and ended up choosing Tamara because not only did she already have stellar reviews and offered so much for her day-of package, she was incredibly sweet and friendly and amazingly affordable and I knew she would be perfect! I'm a super organized, detail-oriented person and I had always assumed hiring a coordinator for wedding day would just be back up. Boy, was I wrong! It wasn't until wedding day that I realized how totally crazy things were going to get. Even with my obsessive planning, many things had to be changed or dealt with on the day of and many people had to be herded and I truly don't know what I would've done without someone there like Tamara who knew exactly what I wanted, down to the last detail and executed flawlessly so I could focus on my day, my groom, and have tons of fun. I almost forgot there were so many details I wanted coordinated perfectly until I saw everything done, perfectly, from the timing of things to decor items, to bridal party and family. Who would have kept everything on the planned timeline? Who would have laid out all the decor items exactly where I wanted them? Who would have fixed my veil every time it fell out and no one was around who knew how to put it back in? Who would have told bridal party where to go, stand, and cue them? I have no idea, but Tamara was absolutely perfect in executing my vision. My husband Jon and I were totally thrilled with her and can look back at our wedding day as perfect. Thank you!!!! :)"

Lucky girl over here! Thanks Piyali:)

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. awww that's so sweet, so glad everything is going well for you xx

    ReplyDelete