Thursday, March 7, 2013

~Navy and Gold Styled Shoot Inspiration~

SUCH an amazing styled shoot we had last Monday.  I simply CAN NOT WAIT to share this with you.  Serious.

Since I can't show you yet, I wanted to share the inspiration behind the 
"Modern Navy & Gold Luxe" shoot:













Source: polyvore.com via Tamara on Pinterest












Source: polyvore.com via Tamara on Pinterest


















Source: google.com via Tamara on Pinterest












Source: etsy.com via Tamara on Pinterest












Doesn't it look like a fab wedding that you would want to see?! :)

Super excited!

ALSO I have a few big blog features coming up here soon, AND 2013 is almost full . . . 
LOVE MY JOB

~Simply by Tamara Nicole~

1 comment:

  1. I can no but comment.I am damn impressed spending time here.Really gorgeous.

    chic

    ReplyDelete