Friday, November 16, 2012

{New review . . . Thanks Fahm and Ramus!}

What is sweeter to a wedding professional than an amazing review full of love from past clients?


Pretty happy over here!
Check out this sweet bride's words . . . made my day!

"What can we say about Tamara?!?! NO WORDS can explain how happy we were with her. From the day my husband and I said we had chosen her to be our day of coordinator, she was eager to help us with everything. She had great advice on other vendors, and was very helpful when it came to our photo booth props (which EVERYONE LOVED). Tamara went out of her way and worked her butt off the day of our wedding so my husband and I had nothing to worry about. So if you want someone who is eager to help and go above and beyond her call of duties.. CHOOSE TAMARA NICOLE! I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!"
~Fahm



How sweet, right?! I can't wait to share the rest of the photography from their wedding with you guys!

Coming soon: all of my summer weddings up on the blog.  Yes all of them!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment