Monday, May 28, 2012

~Styled Vintage Picnic E-Session Sneak~

Oh my goodness I simply can't wait to share more of these with you all soon!

On Saturday Simply Sonja Photography and I did a FIVE HOUR engagement shoot at Discovery Park in Seattle.  Such a gorgeous day for this, and such a cute couple! Lindsay and Jason won an engagement shoot with Sonja, and her and I have been talking forever about styling a shoot, so it was perfect!

So funny, as I was emailing Lindsay the bride to see how she felt about my vision, and to learn more about them to incorporate who they are into the shoot . . . turns out we went to the same middle school and high school! Such a small world, right?!

You could totally tell that these two are madly in love, and Jason was SUCH a trooper the whole shoot.  They are truly a fabulous couple!

Anywho can't wait to tell and show more, for now this shall tide you over:
Also special thanks to:
(for the adorable yellow mini cake with sugar flower!)
(for all of the fun props and chairs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment